For LST Projects that DEPART January 1, 2020-December 31, 2020
Before filling out your LST application please read over the following:
- Fill out a separate application for everyone over 18.
- If you're traveling with children under 18 they do NOT need a separate application. Enter their information at the appropriate spot on this application.
- You'll need the following information on hand: One reference with contact information (email address required), and Bank Card information.
- This form will take about 20 minutes to complete. Please complete in one sitting. It won't be possible to save a partially completed application and come back to it later.
Statement of Faith
In order to maintain an objective and biblical standard of faith, each team member participating in a Let's Start Talking project agrees to the following statement:
From Ephesians 4:3-6:
I will make every effort to maintain the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. I believe in one body1 and one Spirit2, one hope3, one Lord4, one faith5, one baptism6, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
This statement reflects accurately my faith, my practice, and what I teach others.
1God’s church (Acts 20:28); 2The indwelling Spirit of God (Ephesians 2:22); 3The hope of salvation and eternal life through Jesus Christ alone (Titus 1:2); 4Jesus Christ, Son of God, raised from the dead (Romans 1:4) ascended to the Father (Ephesians 4:10); 5A gift of God (Ephesians 2:8) received by hearing the written (Romans 10:13) and demonstrated Word of God (Romans 1:19,20); 6The immersion of a believer into Christ and resurrection/ new birth (John3:5) to new life (Romans 6:3-4), who receives the forgiveness of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38)
Statements of Agreement
- The statement of faith above reflects accurately my faith, my practice, and what I teach others.
- I affirm that I have attended an LST information event prior to making this application or have talked to an LST representative before completing this application.
- I promise to demonstrate the spirit needed for the success of this program.
- I understand that all money donated by me or those I contact is fully released by me and them to become a part of the Let’s Start Talking Ministry. LST does not return donated funds. To learn more about LST and finances, read our Financial Information Sheet.
- I understand that LST has the right to accept or not accept this application.
- By completing this application, I give LST permission to use pictures, quotes, comments, and reports about me and my LST experience for their use in promoting LST and mission work to others.